Rules for Fun Runs
...just a few...
- All entrants must be in possession of a race number issued by the organisers, which must be worn on the front.
- Participants must keep to the designated route, as indicated.
- Marshals and traffic officials must be obeyed at all times. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to immediate disqualification.
- No seconding or vehicles shall be allowed on the route. Sufficient refreshment stations will be provided.
- No cyclists or vehicles will be permitted to keep pace with participants, or allowed on the route.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that he/she is medically fit and healthy to participate in the event.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
- Participants of 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Prams and strollers are permitted. These participants must assemble at the rear of the field and give way to runners at all times.
- Pets are not permitted.
Details for the following year will be officially launched in September 2014.